Tuesday, July 13, 2004

In love from 2000 miles?

Is this possible? I have been chatting with a gal that lives some 2000 miles away from me. This has gone on for about 8 or 9 months. She claims that she has fallen in love with me. Is this possible? To me there is more to love. For me, being close to someone is a big part of falling in love. The visual interaction is very important. I don't mean looks, I'm not that shallow. But the way that they act, walk, flirt, get frustrated, show anger and happyness (happieness?). I mean these are things that will certainly play a big part in turning you off from someone isn't it? Listening to someone laugh, talk, play word games with you, yell, and snore. Aren't these things part of the total package? The package that you are supposedly in love with yet have no idea what they look and sound like!

Or am I looking to deep into something that others see as trivial?

No comments: