Monday, July 26, 2004

Rules, we don't need no stinkin' rules...

OK, I have a Suzuki Samurai POS. Broken down at the moment. I toiled all day Sunday, got filthy dirty  and replaced the fuel pump hoping to be done in time for work!

No such luck! So I calls work to tell them that I am without transportaion and won't be in! Now in Utah (the Zion Curtain) we have state holiday on Saturday, thus making the weekend a "Party" weekend.Thus the rules at work are, pertaining to said party weekend (see above) that if you call in you must return with a Dr.'s note!

It has been like searching for the Holy Grail trying to find a Dr. that will write a note excusing my car from work. It's tough being an uneducated street person!!

The beat goes on.

I not wearing my underwear 
                                       -  Rainman

No comments: